To all who are coming to the Church
Measures for Containment of 2019 Novel Coronavirus
21 February 2020
The church leaders have put in place additional measures against COVID-19 as we continue with church service on Sunday:
(1) Record the names and contact numbers of everyone (including visitors) who attends service on Sunday for the purpose of contact tracing should the need arise
(2) Increase cleaning efforts in the church by disinfecting common touchpoints (lift buttons, railings, table-tops and pews) and ventilating all the rooms/worship halls
(3) Offering bags will not be passed around during the service. Instead, worshippers are encouraged to give digitally using PayNow (UEN: 197801655D) or interbank transfer - refer to bulletin/website for more details (https://www.bartley.org.sg/tithings). Tithes and offering can also be dropped into the offering boxes provided.
(4) Continue with live streaming of the 1st service
We will continue with the following practices to aid in the containment of COVID-19:
(1) Take temperature of everyone coming to church
(2) Advise Individuals who are unwell, on Stay Home Notice (SHN) or have recent travel history to mainland China to NOT attend service.
(3) Advise Cell Leaders to meet at the group's discretion and maintain proper hygiene when meeting
Meanwhile, we covet your prayers to keep our homes, our community (BCC), Singapore and the world safe from the ravages of this deadly disease.
In His Love
Elders, Pastors and Staff
Bartley Christian Church
Update on the virus situation:
The Meeting Point@BCC
The Meeting Point@Bartley Christian Church was hence set up in September 2013 to serve as an outreach arm, offering Christian hospitality to guests and visitors. It also serves as a venue where people can meet and fellowship.